Graphic Communication Design is both an art as well as a profession, that anyone who is creative can pursue. When referred to as an art, it involves planning and projecting of ideas and experiences by the usage of visuals and textual content. The purpose for which it gets used, is immaterial, as the content could be digital or physical. But the broad understanding of graphic design is that , it is a process of visual communication that aims to solve problems by utilizing type, space, image and color.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Graduates may have job opportunities both in the private and the government sector due to changing nature of the economy in this digital age. Today everything is seen through a web interface, exists solely on a web interface, or expands through a web interface. Furthermore, advertising campaigns and branding have become exceedingly digitized and much more intricate in design. Thus graduates in this course have a plethora of job opportunities on offer. Manufacturing units, marketing agencies, fashion media, boutiques, hotels, etc.